The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Infinite Rest

I'm totally flat fuckin broke. I scoured the room, upending pants and all sorts of items to find change today to buy some cigs. I was irritable. I was supposed to work today (I think) but I when I went in I was scheduled for tomorrow, not today, so I biked around cambridge, downtown, and saw Scott at his work. We chatted a bit, mostly about the irreplacable implacable Ms. Jamiepants, and how hot and awesome she is. Anyway, so I stopped back at my new work and grabbed a drink before biking home.

I work here now
And so far it is awesome. Anyway.

Here is some mental crack to make you hurt inside:



I hope it makes your eyes bleed.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Stop talking about me behind my back!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Za . . . Fuck YOU said...

If I ever had a negative thing to say, you know I'd keep it to myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home