The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last thing you want on a day off



This made me think of scott.

I need to go off now and buy some gloves and then meet w/ josh.

God doesn't listen to the prayers of the earnest.

PS. Comment you bastards. Comment like banshees, like avenging angels with swords of fire and mouths bellowing rapture. Comment like a train running over a school bus in alabama, like a retard in a Joyce Carol Oates story rapes little girls, comment like a hitchhiker in a flannary O'connors world kills families, comment like the tumor-ridden genetic freaks of the future you are. No comment will be denied, no claim turned away, no ceaseless begging for cock left unanswered or unsated. HAH.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger TS Hart said...

You are God and I don't read your blog often enough.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger TS Hart said...

I had to go bad and re-read some posts to find this. Sorry I don't comment more -I'll try to fix that.

I was very flattered by the reference and I'd like to get in on the whole "no cock left unanswered" when I am back in Boston.

YOWZA!

TsH (squidfartz)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home