The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

well then

Still battling that cold, though now it is in rout, and I'm watching the ford funeral while at home and still in my Pj's. Yesterday was rough, but I got through it, thanks to some herbal tea and multi-shots of espresso.

My new year's eve was eventful, to say the least. I got a last minute email from the Zambri girls that they'd be up from NY and at TT's for the Porsches event, and so I went along to that, taking breaks to hang with coffee people at the Middle East. I have to say, after years of attending the madin nye parties, it was nice to spend one out,given that the madin's party often leads me to racing glasses of champagne with Sean, and then puking a lot in the bathroom.

Saw the pheebs last week, went out to dinner and hung around watching 5th element, very nice.

Anyway, I'll be down at the parents for tonight and tomorrow, then going back up to Cambridge wed. night. Working thurs-sun.

My lungs are filled with phlegm, my heart with hope for a better 07 than 06.



Heh. Cough.

My name is huge.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Dave M! said...

Such a wonderful blog, young man. Drunken prophets can make occasionally interesting writers. Thank you for brightening the day of 1369 customers. My impression of Inman Square has improved, thanks to you.

My Own Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home