The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

New stuff

Out of the west came a hellcat with eyes that shifted and searched, and I'm a taken man now. I live life and every momen is wasted without my midwest beauty by my side. Those of you who know me know I'm not one for sentimentality, no nothing but high melodrama for me, and yet here I am, swooning, in love, and taking such steps as to be the stereotype, the male lover, the letters in the mail and the stolen sighs. Say what you will for this, but it changes everything. Complain, bitch and moan, but all I know is that I feel better now. Yes, I feel better now. Trisha, I love you.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want a stereotype. I just want you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home