The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The World as We Know It

Thanksgiving Eve, the day before, and I have a dozen chores to do. I started writing a couple of posts last night, but that got superseded by a certain love of my life calling from the chilly midwest.

My world as I know it? The apartment situation is breaking down and the only solution is to throw money at it, which I am doing with abandon. At some point, things will be even and I can settle back into normal, at least until January, when I fly out to the QC to begin a brand new chapter on my life, and one that I am intensely looking forward to. As of last thursday, it's been 3 months since I first kissed Trisha, and a week before that, we had been dating for two months, and I have never been so happy, so assured of anything in my life. It's strange and exciting, wondrous and scary all at once, and all I can hope for is that I can be the person who deserves this amazing person, that I can hold up my end of this, the best relationship I've ever been in. I have a sexy, brilliant girlfriend, who is immensely generous and giving, thoughtful, considerate, and one of the cleverest people I know. I am endlessly fascinated by her.

I am rambling, I know, but right now, I have it better than I ever have, and all I can do is try to be as humbly grateful as I can, which isn't very easy for me.

It was a long, tawdry winter that I stumbled out of when this girl found me, and I cannot give thanks enough.

We move in together in January. And I couldn't be happier.

Trisha, I love you. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home