The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Monday, February 21, 2005

I consistently find reasons not to update this thing, tonight's being the Colin Meloy concert, which was good, but not nearly as great as it should have been. Maybe Meloy was tired, it being the last show on the tour; maybe I was tired, having waited 50 minutes for a bus, and then taking a cab.

Anyway, here I am, monday night, tuesday morning, slicing up prose and posting sideways, all because of a crumby concert. Oh, and TT's ran out of PBR. Fuck. At least I got my bag back, which is kinda sweet.

Anyway, Jessica's boyfriend Andy has a show up at the Channel Cafe down in Fort Pointe that everyone should see, and if you go, tip the bartender well, cause Elizabeth deserves it.

I am working on a full-on website, that will be beautiful, and will showcase my modicum of talent masterfully . . .

OK. Well. HO HUM.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home