The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Friday, June 30, 2006

We knew the evening was going somewhere when the beer was free and the robot on the wall was wearing underwear. I shit you not (yet.) So the beers went down like loose kittens in a laundry chute, and I fetched s'more company before heading off to the disaster that is the Enormous Room. More drinks, and Sean stole my damn car bomb, and certainly, sir played their homespun little ditties. Then off to Our House, which vaguely smells of urine, for more drinks. Estimated total drinks for me that evening: 15-20.

I've been better, I've been worse, but doctor, can you call the nurse?

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger TS Hart said...

Fuck, fuck and fuck again... your blog rocks,
Keep up the good work.
TsH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home