The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Things that make no sense

I am rambly tonight.

My internet has been shut off. This is because my roommate hasn't paid me in 8 months. SO now I am updating from a coffee shop in Allston.

I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, huppub folks. Two weeks in a row now I've been remiss, and I plan on seeing you all very soon.

I could bore you with details from the clusterfuck that is my life, suffice to say, I don't really feel like talking to anyone right now. Scott, I keep picking up my phone to call you, but I am a freekin pussy. I dunno. Phobias of talking to people overwhelming.

Except for Ny, this week has pretty much sucked.

Ny was pretty fun though.

I'm gonna go home and listen to some sad songs.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger TS Hart said...

Just get to better place, Zach. Sorry to make such a big deal about not hearing from you. I know your entire world doesn't revolve around me. Just understand that you are missed terribly and all things considered, both Te and are very wary about anyone important to us who might appear to be dissapearing. I really care a lot about you and I think you know that -over time, and given the distance, you'll realize it even more. You, Cos, Alethea, JessB, JohnT, MattG, Laura, etc... make up a really important family of friends for us from a really important time.

Hearing from you at all today made my month... and it's been one, rough month.

Take care and chin up.
TsH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home