The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Back from being slightly insane

Wow. Going nuts every once in a while is spectacular. Granted, it makes me a douche, and I end up sleeping 14 hours straight, but you gotta do what you gotta do, especially when you're coming up on a birthday that stands without any accomplishments to speak for 24 years of effort. That was a horrifically convoluted sentence.

It's been an odd week. I worked at central, which is like Bizarro 1369. Slightly larger and everything slightly misplaced, uncanny and disturbing. And then the cultural rift between the two stores. At the booze cruise the Inman alcoholics stayed near the bar and gradually got comotose, while the central stoners blazed on the foredeck and talked about stars and other such bullshit. Inman=alcoholic, neurotic. Central=stoned, layed-back, slow. So it was a strange, discomfiting evening.

I missed last nights star wars party at my coworker Allison's place, but I miss pretty much everything these days, and there wasn't any guarentee of booze.

Besides which, we had turkey at home!

Anyway, looking at puppies.




and listening to music


Have you seen this?


It took Suzuki 30 years to make that. It's the sequel to this surreal noir classic


Neither make much sense, but they're pretty much the coolest two movies I've ever seen. I don't know what made me think of them.

I couldn't find a picture to post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home