The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Things I have learned since going broke:

1. Friends are people with cigarettes. Everyone else is just dead weight.
2. Jobs are surprisingly good at consuming doodling on my desk with a barely functional pen time.
3. How to hate people who have jobs, who hate their jobs.
4. How much I hate myself for not even having a job I hated.
5. How much I love having a job.
6. Where I can have breakfast for free
7. and as much coffee as I please
8 Banks are run by cold, humorless people who exploit the poor in order to make themselves and their freinds more thoroughly ensconced in the impenetrable upper echelons of the economy. Subsequently, banks suck as much as people without cigarettes suck. Maybe more so, if the banks don't have cigarettes, or are unwilling to give you one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home