The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Monday, October 02, 2006

This Was Uncalled For

So I am moving out of the apartment. I haven't slept there so far this week, due to some drama, and I've been crashing elsewhere.

In other news, I'm totally broke.

Surprisingly enough, I'm not angry, or sad, or really anything other than grateful. Grateful for the generosity of my friends, the understanding and help of my family. I make only a third or a fourth of what I was making at Athan's, and this is hurting seriously, but I am so much happier at 1369. I'll figure out a way to get through this, and get stable once more, and hopefully to once again thrive, either in this city or another.

Jamie has been awesome through all of this, listening to me bitch and moan and putting me up at hers. I'm particularily grateful that I met her when I did, she's an utterly fantastic person.

I'm tired and at my parents house. And I'm watching battlestar galactica. Heh.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't have to move.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger David said...

Nothing beats good friends who are there for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home