The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Oh, and before I go, I just have a few things to say:

James Woods has no eyebrows. Weird.

The New Doctor Who: kinda awesome.

My dad's commentary during tv shows: really lame.

My dad during Grey's Anatomy: "They're interns. They're learning how to do surgery. That one likes the guy with the homo-haircut."

during Dr. Who: "This program has been going so long, they've twenty something actors who've played the Doctor."

during Battlestar Galactica: "Those robots can look like humans. They destroyed the human race."

during Law and Order:SVU: "They investigate sex crimes"


I love my dad, but he has a habit of pontificating on the obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home