The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Meritocracy of drinking

Well, the laptop has shit the bed, and the car is still in the shop, but otherwise things are going swimmingly. I'm at the rents for tonight (hence the blogging) but heading back up to the city tomorrow morning, for work until 5, and then a crazy evening that should shock and awe my existence to its very core.

Items:

Clap your hands say yeah's new disc sucks balls. Old album still rocks my socks off.
Comets on Fire. Best. Band. Ever. Don't complain, don't you fuckin complain to me!
I scare the rainbow/green party with my Comets on freakin fire, don't complain to me, Grace Ross
I saw Martin Amis. Again.
I bought a new guitar. For no discernable reason.
I vomited for twelve hours straight, then worked a full shift, then went to a bar.
Why did I ever like Indie rock girl anyway? This makes her seem, well, much better than she is.
Dude, Alexis and Shar invited alec and I to a party. Bad idea?
Do you know how freakin difficult it is to write a story narrated by a television set?
Comets on freakin fire.

Round the fuck up:

I need my car fixed and a new laptop. I also need a dozen more drinks and a girl to get sloppy all over me.

Damn.

[gluglguguguglglggugugglglgugugggllgugugg] [pop] Hi there[pop] [gluglgguguglglgugglguguggl]

That's apparently whats been going on.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home