The Malformed Stillborn Opinion Channel

Death to the living. Long life for the Killers.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lazy days

Today I finished two books! Otherwise, I accomplished very little. I never left my pajamas or the house, except to take the dog for a walk, and I managed to write a lot, none of it very good. I also saw Olbermann, and tonight he was fucking righteous. My favorite current tv news man earns his place in my heart once again. Wolf, you can take your oddly appropriate facial hair and shove it.

The world is falling apart, but I've got ice cream, cigarettes, and a hottie filling up my cells inbox with text messages, and so I'm , , , content.

Now if only I can find an amount of money that will allow me to get suitably irresponsably drunk . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home